12.6.15

Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale is here!

Ok I'm a sucker for Bath and Body Works stuff and I use them on a daily basis. The best thing is that they always have sale and I keep getting coupons every time I purchase something in the store. The last time I went on a massive shopping spree was during our last vacation in Seattle. I think it was the semi-annual sale in January. I'm so excited now that the summer semi-annual sale is here. I just need to stock up on some of these stuff.

The sale started this week's Monday and ends early July if I'm not mistaken. It's always better to go early because you wanna grab the stuff you want before they go out of stock. I went on the first day and managed to get a few to add to my collection. The best deal is the 75% off body care items and I think the hand soaps was $3 each. I paid less than $50 for these babies after the discount and I used my $10 off coupon. Now I'm thinking whether I should go back for more.

No comments: